Making Cost Effective Energy Design Decisions is Easy with Ekotrope
3 Easy Steps to Expert Cost and Energy Analysis
Step 1 – Enter or upload your design(s)
Step 2 – Compare designs optimizing for construction cost, payback period or energy savings
Step 3 – Choose design options that match the project’s goals
- About Ekotrope How can Ekotrope help you? Watch our short video!
- See Where Your Capital Goes Ekotrope can be used to determine the best design when looking at long-term energy costs while still taking a maximum mortgage cap into consideration. Click for the Case Study.
- Ed Begley Jr. Ed Begley Jr. and Wife, Rachelle Carson-Begley, act in a short about Ekotrope. Watch the video!
- Net-Zero Residential Development Brian Anderson, Partner of Anderson Porter Design, used Ekotrope to assist in designing a 20-unit net-zero residential development. Click to see the case study.
- Commercial Uses Oysterworks, a design-build firm based in Rhode Island, lowered operating costs of a Boy Scout camp by using Ekotrope to compare cost and energy efficieny during renovations.